For now, I will be sharing our 3D/2N Itinerary and expenses for the said trip.
1800-0400 Manila to Laoag by Fariñas Bus (next day arrival w/ stopovers)
0400-0600 Pick-up at Laoag terminal by travel agency travel to Pagudpud
0600-0700 Sunrise at Patapat Viaduct, Paraiso ni Anton
0700-0800 Travel to Hannah's Beach Resort Blue Lagoon
0800-1100 Breakfast and swimming @ Hannah's Resort
1100-1200 Bantay Abot Cave, Timangtang Rock
1200-1300 Bangui Windmills
1300-1400 Lunch @ restaurant near Windmills
1400-1500 Kapurpurawan Rock Formation
1500-1600 Cape Bojeador Lighthouse
1600-1700 Bacarra Church and Ruins
1700-1800 Check-in at La Elliana Hotel
1800-1900 Dinner at a restaurant across our hotel
0700-0800 Free breakfast and pick-up @ Hotel and travel to Laoag Sand Dunes
0800-0900 4x4 ride and sandboarding (own pax account)
0900-1000 Malacanan of the North
1000-1100 Paoay Church
1100-1200 Marcos Mausoleum
1200-1300 Travel to Vigan
1300-1400 Lunch @ Mang Inasal Vigan
1400-1700 Pagburnayan, Hidden Garden, Baluarte Zoo, Bantay Church & Bantay Bell Tower
1700-1900 Calle Crisologo night stroll
1900-2030 Back at Hotel in Laoag (end of tour)
2030-2100 Dinner at McDonald's Laoag
2100-2200 DIY tour at Laoag town
0700-0800 Free breakfast at hotel
Free time until check-out at hotel (12noon)
Day 0 - 700Php Bus ride
- 100Php Food fixed at 100per meal
Day 2 - 2860Php Exclusive tour for 4pax c/o Tour Ylocos
- 625Php 4x4 Ride and sand boardig
- 200Php Food
Day 3 - 700Php Bus ride
- 200Php Food
- 300Php Miscellaneous (Pasalubongs and snacks)
Total----- 5685 Php for a group of 4.
- Bring food and water with you to avoid hefty prices at stopovers.
- Horse rides are available at Kapurpurawan rock formation @100 per trip to&fro
- La Elliana hotel has good restaurants right across its location. It's in the heart of the the city. Walking distance to Ilocos Norte Capitol, banks and other establishments. Nice room and good wifi connection at the lobby. Very small elevator though. But, delicious food and great staff.
- We asked our driver/tour guide from Tour Ylocos if he could bring some cable for charging our phones while on trip, and, if can we request a wifi onboard, and, YES. Wishes granted! For FREE! I really recommend this travel agency for your Ilocos Tour. Just visit their website and check their rates.
- We haven't had the chance to see Vigan Museums for some reasons. I advice you to visit one or two if you're into those things ya know. :)
- Vigan empanada, Dragon fruit, Bagnet and Vigan Longganisa are must-tries!
So, I hope that this little blog of mine helped you with your next Ilocos Trip! 'til then lovies! :)